Monday, January 26, 2009

Peggy Porter Can Change Your Life with Mompreneur Coaching

Peggy Porter is an entrepreneur coach whom I truly respect, read on and see if you are motivated for your better life - today. Best, Dr. K

The month of January is coming to a close and so I encourage you to ask yourself these questions:

Am I TRULY living the life that I want to live, the life I dream off?

Am I creating the business that offers financial prosperity as well as lots of time to spend with family?

Am I taking care of ME? Do I experience joy, vitality and happiness on a daily basis?

Do I love the life I am living while creating the life I want?

Do I want to be entering 2010 in the same place I am today?

If you answered NO to any of these questions, you are not alone. Many Mom Entrepreneurs struggle with bringing their vision for their family and business into reality.


The thing is, IT IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE!

Then WHY do many mom entrepreneurs still struggle from year to year to make the changes they know and want to make?

Because we lose focus and motivation and life gets in the way. Overwhelm sets in as well as fear and self doubt and before we know it, another year rolls by and we are in the same place as we were last year.

How do I know this? Because it all happened to me on more than one occasion.
So are you tired of living this struggle? Are you REALLY READY to make some changes and DO things differently this year? Are you ready to think bigger about what your life can truly be?

I want to help you reach all your goals in 2009. How do I know I can do this? Because I know how effective having a coach can be. All the times I have been involved with a coach or a coaching program has been the time when I have experienced the most personal and professional growth AND I know the results clients have gotten from working with me. Coaching gives you the accountability, focus and structure that is needed to reach goals.

Presently, I have two openings for private platinum clients. This is a very structured, focused year long one on one coaching program. It will get you results if you are ready to make the commitments and step into the possibilities for your life and business.

This is what you will get as a platinum client...

Mom Entrepreneur Platinum Program


This is a 12 month program for the motivated Mom Entrepreneur who is ready to make the commitment to turn her life and business around!

Year long programs are not for everyone but they are for the client who wants to create a compelling vision for their life and business, break through barriers, set big, bold goals, and create clear action steps with weekly accountability.

The Platinum program consists of:

* 90 minute life assessment and goal setting call at the beginning of the program
* 3-1 hour sessions each and every month
* Monthly checklists to keep focused and on track
* Monthly goal setting on eliminating clutter, energy drains and tolerations
* Creating and committing to regular routines of self care
* 90 minute assessment at the 6 month mark
* Mp3 downloadable recording of each call
* Unlimited email coaching for the entire year

Sound like something you are be interested in? Email me or call 506-651-4550 before Feb 1, 2009 and we will set up an appointment to discuss the program and its suitability for you.

There is a quote that always comes to mind when I am feeling stuck...

"If you always do what you always did,
you will always get what you always got."

Are you ready to do things different? Email me at peggy@seekingbalance.ca

To Your Mom Entrepreneur Success,

Peggy Porter