Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Your Family Values

Step 2: Define your Values

Your Family Values:

Your family values guide your every day choices, activities and behavior. Even if you have not ever written them down, you have values. Choose some values to live by...

Self Analysis Quiz:

When I wake in the morning my first thought is:
I am ready for the day
I wish I could sleep longer
Oh no, not again
My task list is too long
I can’t wait to tackle this day
I can’t wait to enjoy this day

Tool: Your Family Values from A to Z

Choose your values in the order of importance 1-5.

Here's just a start...
Accountability
Assertiveness
Assertiveness
Balance
Belonging
Caring
Closeness
Compatibility
Commitment
Communication
Compassion
Confidence
Control
Cooperation
Courtesy
Courage
Determination
Devotion
Detail Oriented
Discipline
Diplomatic
Education
Enthusiasm
Energetic
Excellence
Family
Flexibility
Freedom
Forgiveness
Follow Through
Generosity
Goal-directed
Honesty
Helping
Imagination
Initiative